For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
shadbehnke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ISO Timbersled Kit

Really open to any as long as its 15 or newer, near Wisconsin or that will ship here for 3000 or less. It's for a YZ450F but not that its a huge deal.

Keep in mind the new 120 Raws are 3300 with fit kit, just got quoted but this will be my first one so trying to keep costs down so I can build the rest of the bike and maybe upgrade to an aro next year.

Thanks

Last edited by shadbehnke; 07-03-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 08-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Currently: Working on my build
Basic Member
Crazymtn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 2015 short track I could sell and ship it to you for that much probly!

Old 08-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Vort is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Timbersled

I have a 2011 Timbersled Mountain Horse Kit with less than 50 miles on it I may be looking to sell.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Currently: dreaming of global cooling
needpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond repute

Get the raw. Track is much better than the 15 and olders. Plus it comes with the new ski and spindle which is a huge upgrade. Although, where youíre at maybe not quite so much. Reinforce the spindle, grind down the center carbide and ride worry free.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to needpowder For This Useful Post:
shadbehnke (08-09-2018)
Old 08-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Basic Member

Thanks for the info needpowder, and the offers guy. I actually picked up a Raw kit local, well 2 hours away for 2k already got a fit kit and threw it on.

Pretty pumped! Just hope I made the right decision selling the Freeride

We only ride the Yoop or West trips so should be hell of a time, needpowder what did you mean by reinforce the spindle? As in do what? and yeah I drove it around the yard, that center wear bar is something serious

Last edited by shadbehnke; 08-09-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Old 08-16-2018, 01:30 PM
needpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond reputeneedpowder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadbehnke View Post
Thanks for the info needpowder, and the offers guy. I actually picked up a Raw kit local, well 2 hours away for 2k already got a fit kit and threw it on.

Pretty pumped! Just hope I made the right decision selling the Freeride

We only ride the Yoop or West trips so should be hell of a time, needpowder what did you mean by reinforce the spindle? As in do what? and yeah I drove it around the yard, that center wear bar is something serious
Nice one buddy, thatís a hell of a deal! So, to reinforce the spindle, you just buy one or two more of those round threaded supports from timber sled. Or I guess you could probably find something similar at a hardware store. What I am talking about is the one that is already on your spindle but there is only one and there are holes for two more. If you donít the front will open up If it is used it is probably already opened up a little bit so you might need a washer or two. Iíll try to find a picture.

The Following User Says Thank You to needpowder For This Useful Post:
shadbehnke (08-16-2018)
Old 08-16-2018, 01:43 PM
Default Spindle reinforcement

Spindle reinforcement. Here you go. First picture shows how much mine opened up after a couple rides without even really hitting anything. Probably only need the extra one but I added two for fun.

Well, itís not letting me upload my photos right now. Basically the silver spacer bar that is about 3 inches long in the back of your spindle. Add at least one more of those in the top front. Just remove the nuts and use the existing bolts.Hope that makes sense.

Old 08-20-2018, 08:26 AM
Currently: Working on my build
Basic Member
Crazymtn is an unknown quantity at this point

Still have my 15 timbersled mountain horse St for sale

Old 08-20-2018, 09:46 AM
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by needpowder View Post
Spindle reinforcement. Here you go. First picture shows how much mine opened up after a couple rides without even really hitting anything. Probably only need the extra one but I added two for fun.

Well, itís not letting me upload my photos right now. Basically the silver spacer bar that is about 3 inches long in the back of your spindle. Add at least one more of those in the top front. Just remove the nuts and use the existing bolts.Hope that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense. Going to add two because why not..