• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 RMZ450 with 2017 Camso DTS 129, all brand new

C
Nov 21, 2017
Bike and kit are both brand new, never ridden. I bought it as a package with the intention of using the Camso kit on a TM but seems Camso isn't interested in helping to make that work, so I'm going to go with a Yeti kit who already makes fit kits for TM's.

Comes with all associated parts so bike can be converted back for MX use. Also comes with the wheel kit for the Camso.

$10,500 Cdn or $8400 USD. Located in Kamloops BC.

A
Jan 15, 2010
Sherwood Park AB
Bike and kit are both brand new, never ridden. I bought it as a package with the intention of using the Camso kit on a TM but seems Camso isn't interested in helping to make that work, so I'm going to go with a Yeti kit who already makes fit kits for TM's.

Comes with all associated parts so bike can be converted back for MX use. Also comes with the wheel kit for the Camso.

$10,500 Cdn or $8400 USD. Located in Kamloops BC.

Do not give Yeti a dime for a kit unless they confirm that fit kit is in their hands and ready to ship. Since the buy out Yeti parts have been pretty long lead times. 1 guy in our group waited 2 months for a fit kit. I was going on 2 months for fit kit until I said screw it and sold the kit that I was building a spare bike with. Another guy fought for 3 months to get a rack. I'm going on 3 months waiting for a tunnel. Just cuz they have a part number for it doesn't mean you will get it any time soon.

Don't get me wrong, love the product and I'm sure they will get this sorted eventually but I'd hate to see you lose riding time like some of us have over this. Cheers and good luck.

Premium Features