For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Snowmobile Employment Anything related to employment in the snowmobile industry.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Currently: 2683 miles - 15-16
Devilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond repute
Default McCall job positions.

Multi line dealership in McCall looking for employees. Parts, service writer, techs, sales. Dealer for the following:
Yamaha ATV/motorcycle and watercraft
Seadoo
Skidoo
Can-Am
Polaris all lines.
If you want to come to god's country and live in the middle of every recreationist's dream, PM me for more info.
Chris

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 08-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Currently: 2683 miles - 15-16
Devilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond repute

Really, no interest? Honestly, McCall is a hard place to live comfortably. 2 years ago my wife and I had $8000 a month in bills between her salon, my shop, and our house. It has shrunk now that I have 3 less car payments. But the benefits of living here are amazing. I realize that every time I go to Boise. Housing is expensive, everything is expensive, and you have to deal with assholes who come to recreate and treat the locals like ****. But really, where can you go where you can ride 0-10 minutes out your door? 2 years ago I went for a rip on a fresh snow day, bottomless. I came home, changed clothes, and took a different sled out for another rip. 80 miles in bottomless, all day, nobody around and within sight/cell phone of my house. I will NEVER tell you where that was, but it easy to figure out once you become a local.

Rate this post: Yes | No