For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Fouled Plug Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Currently: Is it time for Hay Days yet
xrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default itunes movies

Can I upload my own dvds onto itunes and then my ipod? Been trying to but it won't even register, tried ripping them onto the computer but I can't because of copyrights. Any way to do it?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 06-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Currently: Not set.
ruffryder has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
Can I upload my own dvds onto itunes and then my ipod? Been trying to but it won't even register, tried ripping them onto the computer but I can't because of copyrights. Any way to do it?
I think you need to convert the movie to mp4, m4p, or mov first. There aren't many things that can play dvd style file structures. Note that a ripped dvd is around 8-9GB or so.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Currently: Is it time for Hay Days yet
xrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I think you need to convert the movie to mp4, m4p, or mov first. There aren't many things that can play dvd style file structures. Note that a ripped dvd is around 8-9GB or so.
how would a guy convert it?

Old 06-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Basic Member
EastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond reputeEastcapeAngler has a reputation beyond repute

..Saw the funniest damn skit on "Mad TV" today......It was about the "Ipad".. Use yer imagination boys

Old 06-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Currently: thinking of snow.
Sammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond reputeSammy has a reputation beyond repute

You need a decrypter to upload dvd's to your Itunes. I use DVD fab platinum, seems to work good for me. You can get a 30 day free trial to see if it it what you want.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:42 PM
ruffryder has disabled reputation

try this site

dvd-itunes converting

I used dvd decrypter so at least the site seems pretty good. I can't comment on the Videora stuff, but it looks pretty good and straight forward.

Old 01-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Basic Member
alincarey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default use dvd ripper

You need to rip your DVD first. For unprotected DVD, you can use Handbrake and VLC. But you must use TuneFab DVD Ripper to rip the protected DVD and convert to MP4, MP3, etc. and thus you can upload your DVD file to iTunes.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Basic Member
larryhiles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need a DVD ripper

It's easy to upload DVD movies to iTunes when you use VideoSolo BD-DVD Ripper. The steps are simple: load disc > choose an output format > click convert, and then you will get DVD movies that support uploading to iTunes. Also, if you have Blu-ray movies, this program can also rip Blu-ray to iTunes.