• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPG NXT LVL UNDERHOOD GOGGLE BAG FOR AXYS CHASSIS

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
IN STOCK! These are hard to get once the new sleds arrive.

https://www.gobigparts.com/spg-nxt-lvl-arctic-ascender-underhood-goggle-bag-for-axys-chassis.html

Fits over structure tube on Exhaust side • Provides warm storage for gloves/goggles • For Polaris Axys Chassis

241-07501.jpg

241-07501B.jpg

IMG_20180116_165226_1.png

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Anything like this for the PRO RMK ('11-'15)? I had the polaris industries goggle bag, put BD turbo on and the cold air intake is causing the bag to pull down on hood that makes it hard to secure side panel.

OhioMike1989

Premium Member
Jun 21, 2017
any issues with a BD turbo kit? I think i need one of these bags..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Not for stock can

So I bought this thing last spring - sorry, I'm just now getting here to give feedback. Anyway, I have a stock can, and was led to believe by the folks who make it that this would be fine. Mmmmm probably not. If you don't have an aftermarket can, I would have a hard time recommending this bag. I think I'm probably going to either sell it before it ever gets real use, or I'm going to ruin the bag and a pair of goggles trying. I guess we'll see.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
The issues seems to be most simply that there just doesn't really seem to be space for it. On top of that, the way that the bag mounts makes it so that it seems like it's going to be either really hard or impossible to keep it from fairly consistently rubbing up against either the can or the pipe, as they are both really close. It doesn't seem like it is made of the kind of material that is going to take kindly to touching the can or the pipe for very long so...I guess we will see once winter comes.

Premium Features