Default CR Racing or Van Amburg or ????

https://goo.gl/images/7qtc3q
cr racing
or

https://goo.gl/images/h6x1yX
van amburg

or

?????

Doing a left side tunnel repair on a 14 PRO 800 155 and these were the only two places I seen that offer a replacement plate. Need to replace the plate on the side around the jack & drive shaft first then I am going to do a reinforcement also. Just wondering what you all thought/recommend for a replacement plate.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Currently: Trees are not for me!!or my son..
The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Thanked 1,086 Times in 662 Posts
Snow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond reputeSnow Duck has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I DID THE FIRE AND ICE ONES.

http://www.firenice.us/product/2011-...side-plate-kit

Old 03-23-2018, 09:21 PM
Currently: CONTEMPLATING: "Laughter is gods hand on a troubled world.".
Thanked 9,379 Times in 4,158 Posts
mountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I like the steel heavy duty option from VE... and then, on top of that... the kit from FasTrax. That helps to tie all together much better.

Signature:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-24-2018, 04:53 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Packer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainhorse View Post
I like the steel heavy duty option from VE... and then, on top of that... the kit from FasTrax. That helps to tie all together much better.

Thanks for the input. That's what I'm going to do. I've been look at options for the past couple weeks and that the combo I originally thought of going with. Nice to have a second opinion that matches what I thought.

Old 03-24-2018, 08:43 PM
Currently: Getting the R6 snowbike ready......
Thanked 1,404 Times in 877 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441753

Old 04-23-2018, 09:08 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Packer is an unknown quantity at this point

I went with the VE plates with the fastrax overlay. Absolutely two fantastic products! Both items exceeded all expectations! Turned out great. You won't be disappointed with these if you need to do any repair.