For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: Proclimb M 2012 and beyond

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2015, 03:21 PM
Currently: Loving the 925
Turd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default RKT 925 Durability

For anyone who cares, I have been running this 925 for 3 seasons on my 13 M800. I now have just over 4000 miles on this sled and it hasn't skipped a beat since I got it tuned correctly. It has been ridden at high alt. and low alt. I have been changing domes for different elevations, I have had to adjust the fuel for the different domes but not very much. This year I got lazy and just left the 14:1 domes in for low alt. and added 110 octane to the tank to make up for the compression, with this setup it really performed excellent at low alt. I really can't complain about this engine package at all, it has just been awesome. Thanks for reading TB

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Turd Boy For This Useful Post:
backcountryislife (03-20-2015), bradburck (03-20-2015), clutch (03-21-2015), dgibbons (03-23-2015), ecyr123 (04-02-2018), JasonAK (03-21-2015), knifedge (03-20-2015), MT Backcountry (03-23-2015), revx827 (03-17-2018)
Old 03-20-2015, 06:18 PM
Currently: Waiting for more snow!
Cat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond reputeCat man doo has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Great to hear. I have a 13 800 with 1300 miles on it and am thinking of throwing this in this summer. Everything else is done. Already have full Jaws with PCV5 with timing and lots of other stuff. Do you have a pipe as well ? PCV or BD box ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-20-2015, 09:17 PM
Turd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond reputeTurd Boy has a reputation beyond repute

I run a BD box, I also have a jaws pipe sitting on the shelf but I just never thought I needed the extra power and I did hear of some complaints of fitment of the pipe and melting things.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:36 PM
Currently: Not set.
pinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond repute

I have a '13 with Kelseys 925 as well. Have probably just over 1000 miles on it and it's been flawless. Ran it the first winter with the stock pipe without an issue. Put the Jaws on this year and once I got the fueling down it's been way better. The Jaws pipe really wakes this BB up! I wouldn't run it without the pipe.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:09 PM
shaun897 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going to put the 925 in my 13 for next season from what you have had seen. would you run a BD box or a PC5 and who had the best tuning for it or are kelseys numbers spot on?

Just want to know so I can get the right programmer and tuning or who's the best to have it tuned.

Appreciate the help!

Old 03-22-2015, 07:40 PM
pinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond reputepinko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun897 View Post
I am going to put the 925 in my 13 for next season from what you have had seen. would you run a BD box or a PC5 and who had the best tuning for it or are kelseys numbers spot on?

Just want to know so I can get the right programmer and tuning or who's the best to have it tuned.

Appreciate the help!
I'm running the BD myself. I need to have on the fly adjustability which the PCV lacks. Kelseys numbers for the stock pipe were perfect on my sled. With the Jaws setup I had to adjust his numbers a bit for my sled but they were still decently close.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:44 PM
shaun897 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks allot do you run a air fuel gauge also? How big of difference was the jaws pipe? Would you put it on right away?

Old 03-22-2015, 08:26 PM

When I had this kit on my '12 Kelsey's number were very close but when I moved it over to my '13 it was too rich so I had to lean it out a fair bit. On my sled I run egt and a/f, made it a lot easier to tune.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun897 View Post
Thanks allot do you run a air fuel gauge also? How big of difference was the jaws pipe? Would you put it on right away?
No af gauge. Running egt and watching wash. I would definitely put the Jaws pipe on right away. It runs real good with the stock pipe but it's another animal with the Jaws on it.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Thanked 1,429 Times in 588 Posts
madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-06-2018, 05:11 AM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turd Boy For This Useful Post:
sno*jet (04-22-2018), Tee-Kay (03-06-2018)
Old 04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
bigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond reputebigchevrolet has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 04-18-2018, 11:59 PM
Currently: Keyboard highmarking at its best.
jim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond reputejim has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 04-21-2018, 07:22 PM

Click Here to Register