For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Scotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond reputeScotimber has a reputation beyond repute
Talking New Member - Scotimber

Hello all, I just finally joined the SnoWest forum after years of reading useful information from many of you guys. I have a completed WR450F on a 2016 TS track which is a great machine. I'm in the process of building another snow bike with my KX500 that I just got a few days ago. I don't expect it to be ready to ride until next season. I'm in the Denver area and try to get out most weekends during the winter. I ride dirt if I'm not out in the snow. I look forward to learning lots and sharing my progress on the KX build!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotimber For This Useful Post:
christopher (03-02-2018)