• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brake lever broke help

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
Ok, broke my brake lever in two pieces and the lock flipper part fell into the powder. My dealer and the parts computer page don’t show a part number for the lock flipper. I ordered an TKI lever, but need the locker part to install. Anyone know how to find all the right part numbers for this assembly?
Rod

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
Its only sold as part of the master cylinder. $220 for the whole kit.

Thanks for the info. That’s rediculous, guess I’m gonna have to grab a rake and go look for it in backcountry because I’m not spending $200 for a brake lock. Fortunately I know what tree I hit when it broke, should be right where I landed when I went yard sailing. What a Stupid manufacturer.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Thanks for the info. That’s rediculous, guess I’m gonna have to grab a rake and go look for it in backcountry because I’m not spending $200 for a brake lock. Fortunately I know what tree I hit when it broke, should be right where I landed when I went yard sailing. What a Stupid manufacturer.

Or just leave it off. You don't really need it. You can just turn the skis in the field and the tie downs on your trailer are good enough on their own. That little brake lock has led to a lot of expensive sled repairs and full burndowns.

brylance

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2010
When I broke off my parking brake paddle, the dealer just sold me the lever itself, and the paddle was part of the assembly. P/N 507032476 ~$60 CAD.

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
I ordered the brake handle, if it doesn’t come with the lock I guess I won’t have to pay for it. The parts fische doesn’t show the lock pat attached to the handle that has a part number. I’ll find out next week I guess

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
Yep confirmed brake handle comes with brake lock flipper. The parts page just doesn’t show it correct in the picture. Ordered the brake handle and it all comes as one unit. Comes in a bright red Brembo box, didn’t even say ski Doo on anything. .

Thanks

A486CC54-E844-465A-AC58-09F6B90E5107.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features