For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
randall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond reputerandall01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Handlebar switches

Hey everyone.
I am looking to relocate the handlebar switches and need info on what kind of switches to get. I just need the hand warmer and reverse as I am deleting the headlight and going to a different throttle block and run a tether so also deleting the kill switch.
For the hand warmer do I need an on/off/on ? Three position ? Are these the same type of switch ? I really don't care if it is just on high or off.
For the reverse would I need a momentary switch ? This is on a four stroke .I see RSI sells the switches for the hand warmers but there reverse switch is for the two stroke only. What's the difference ?
Thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Basic Member
spacoli6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default switches

How are you going to eliminate the throttle position switch inside the kill/throttle block? I too am wanting to do the same thing as you are doing as the stock bars suck.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Basic Member
turbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond reputeturbokitty11 has a reputation beyond repute

I left mine hanging by the ecu and wear my teacher all the time

Old 02-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Basic Member
1badcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Switch relocation

RSI makes a complete kit for relocating the hand and thumb warmer switches. They make engine stop and reverse switches as well.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:10 AM
Basic Member
Nickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud of
Default Any new info on this topic?

Just curious if anyone has found a kit for the 1100t that moves controls to a new set of handlebars? How about the tss in the throttle control? I replaced mine last year but it seems to be doing the same this year?? I’d personally like to just get rid of it but I read in the ascender forum someone stated the machine will run away or randomly revup/ take off without any input???
Does this make sense?
Any information would be helpful in pointing a guy in the right direction!
Thanks nick