For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: TURBO Turbo discussion for Ski-Doo aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Currently: Dooin the Snowdance
Bendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default XIC 1000 instruction manual

Does anyone have an instruction manual for the XIC 1000? I have the 3.4 version. Interested for myself as well as a friend who just purchased a used side mount TSS kit. His problem is that the controller is saying boost is locked? I did ask Neil, he just laughed and said I wouldn't know what to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Bendy; 12-18-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Currently: EVOLVING
Turbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy View Post
Does anyone have an instruction manual for the XIC 1000? I have the 3.4 version. Interested for myself as well as a friend who just purchased a used side mount TSS kit. His problem is that the controller is saying boost is locked? I did ask Neil, he just laughed and said I wouldn't know what to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the manual in a pdf. Also boost locked is the boost controller. You need to pay for a code and solenoid to use this function.

I do not know how to upload the PDF. Can you send me an email and I will email it to you. Derek.hall@johnsonoutdoors.com

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Turbo11T For This Useful Post:
Bendy (12-18-2017)
Old 12-18-2017, 04:30 PM
Bendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you kindly!

Appreciate the help Derek. The resources you gave me are highly valuable.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:57 PM
Turbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond reputeTurbo11T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Appreciate the help Derek. The resources you gave me are highly valuable.
Right on my neighbor to the North! Get that 800etec rocking.

Old 12-19-2017, 10:37 AM
Default More help

I did get some info on the differences between Neil's map and TSS' map from Neil himself. This was also great help. I will post info on the differences when I'm confident in doing so.

Old 12-29-2017, 03:14 PM

Get anything figured out?

Old 01-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Default All I can tell you is...

Neil's fuel numbers vs the RPM settings are half of what TSS used. The reason being is that he uses the X2 multiplier. Boost-it used the IAT sensor and adjusted for altitude where TSS did not.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Neil's fuel numbers vs the RPM settings are half of what TSS used. The reason being is that he uses the X2 multiplier. Boost-it used the IAT sensor and adjusted for altitude where TSS did not.
So which works better in your application?? The x2 I believe is two injection pulses per rev. Per injector. So actually 4 pulses. I assume this helps the fuel not pool.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:13 AM

I will run Neil's map once I receive the IAT sensor. I will have two coming. I can sell it, I thought I would just keep a spare though.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Old 01-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Currently: Preparing to get a education in boost!
Backcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond reputeBackcountrypro has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register