For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2017, 12:46 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
vtl382 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member introduction WA state

Hello all. Just joined the forum. I am new to snowmobiling, two years. I have a 2015 Polaris, a 1992 Polaris 500 EFI (please feel free to offer guidance on my post in the Gen 1 section) and my sons have 120's. I also own a mid or early 90's Skidoo Rotax 440 Touring LE that i have a love HATE HATE HATE relationship with. That will be another post for another time . I am destined to figure out why the pull cord continues to break, and why it wont start unless i pour gas into the cylinders. Anyway, glad to be on here. Thanks in advance for all the advice.

Rate this post: Yes | No