• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POWERSPORTS IQ INDEX

TreewellDweller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
McCall, Idaho
I just read Steve Janes' article on POWERSPORTS IQ INDEX in the latest SnoWest Magazine's "White Out and Wide Open".
I laughed my butt off.
There is so much truth in this article. Especially, the method of calculation. How else does a group of men come up with comments like "It looks doable!" Is "doable" really a word? Or, how about "It doesn't look that steep!" and "We can make it back out. No worries!" when you're looking down a chute that is actually a 150 foot cliff.
Just had to share!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I just read Steve Janes' article on POWERSPORTS IQ INDEX in the latest SnoWest Magazine's "White Out and Wide Open".
I laughed my butt off.
There is so much truth in this article. Especially, the method of calculation. How else does a group of men come up with comments like "It looks doable!" Is "doable" really a word? Or, how about "It doesn't look that steep!" and "We can make it back out. No worries!" when you're looking down a chute that is actually a 150 foot cliff.
Just had to share!

Oh Ya..

Attachments

• doable.jpg
    doable.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 28
Premium Features