• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Democrats shooting Republicans

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So now we've got Democrats actually shooting Republicans.
Really,we shouldn't be surprised. We've watched marchers glorify the killing of policemen.
Watched musicians and actors simulate executing our great President.
Every hour of every day the mainstream media commentators spew anti-Trump vocal diarrhea.
Politicians vowing to resist anything that the right tries to accomplish.
Comedians have turned into anti-Trump commentators.
Pro athletes promoting disrespecting those who gave their lives for our freedom.

Why would we be surprised that all this would motivate a weakminded lefty to take it to the next level?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
If it were a republican shooting democrats, you would not have started a thread about it. You, blaming the democrats (lefty) makes about as much sense as blaming the NRA (righty) because a gun was used.:face-icon-small-coo

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If it were a republican shooting democrats, you would not have started a thread about it. You, blaming the democrats (lefty) makes about as much sense as blaming the NRA (righty) because a gun was used.:face-icon-small-coo

Good attempt at spin, and had I not included the numerous examples of disgusting behavior from the left your point would be well made.

Furthermore, the shooter who was a radical Democrat, had a list of other potential targets who were all republican congressmen.
His motivation was political and that cannot be disputed.

Now you are correct that this does not represent all democrats, but I am also correct because it does represent many of them.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
And I'm not disagreeing with the right to express yourself, but having the right to behave like garbage doesn't absolve your conscience when it inspires others to perform heinous acts.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I don't remember who it was, but there was a congress women on TV a few weeks back that said the media doesn't report on the positive things that the republicans and democrats work hard for, and accomplish.
They seem to report only the negative.

Premium Features