For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: XP Sleds 2007.5-current, all models in the XP, XT and XR chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Cbalke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who knows the part number for airbox nuts?

Just installed a new airbox for my buddies 2012 XP and saw that it did not come with the nut serts which crimp down once they are tightened. I checked the parts diagrams and I was unable to find them. These are the two nuts on the top of the airbox which secure the side trim panel and the front of the console.

I was able to reuse one of the ones from the old airbox but the second one broke.

Thanks for the help.

Rate this post: Yes | No

Bookmarks