For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Suggestions and User Feedback Got an idea or comment about how things could work better on SnoWest? Post it here.This is your forum to let SnoWest know what you think about the forums.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2016, 09:00 PM
Currently: I'd rather snowshoe than be caught on a SKIDOO! I'm not feminine / gay enough to ride SkiDoo either.
Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,116 Posts
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are E-mail notifications Disabled? Off? Broken?

I know I have not got any Subscribed Thread notifications for nearly a month (10/24/2016 is the last one I have record of that is a subscribed thread notification). I've gotten the propaganda (Sales Flyers and other Snowest Advertiser / Revenue based E-mails) the whole time.

I PM'd Christopher but he must be too busy fondling his 3 G4's to reply. So I thought I'd throw it out to the masses to confirm or deny the extent of the issue.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to LoudHandle For This Useful Post:
christopher (11-17-2016)
Old 11-17-2016, 12:28 PM
Currently: Not set.
Ron Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond reputeRon Burgandy has a reputation beyond repute

Ya i've had some issues as well, I quit getting email notifications for PM's. christopher thought it was because I unsubscribed to one of the daily emails I was getting which took me off the notification list for everything, despite all my settings being correct.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-17-2016, 12:53 PM
Currently: The person Elky looks up too.
Thanked 3,823 Times in 2,147 Posts
NorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond repute

Mine seem to come and go. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't for a stretch if time. I know it's been talked about a few times on here.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 14,867 Times in 7,055 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudHandle View Post
I know I have not got any Subscribed Thread notifications for nearly a month (10/24/2016 is the last one I have record of that is a subscribed thread notification). I've gotten the propaganda (Sales Flyers and other Snowest Advertiser / Revenue based E-mails) the whole time.

I PM'd Christopher but he must be too busy fondling his 3 G4's to reply. So I thought I'd throw it out to the masses to confirm or deny the extent of the issue.
Let me do a trace on your e-mail address and lets see what comes up.
Just a minute...

Old 11-17-2016, 01:42 PM
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:

Sigh...

Email
brent.xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Reason
Unsubscribed Address
SMTP-ID
<20161117182818.dcc1c6fe85c9@www.snowest.com>
Processed String
November 17, 2016 - 11:19:57 AM
MSGID
filter0264p1las1-23675-582DF4CD-46.0
IP Address

So.
You know that link on all the e-mails we send out that says UNSUBCRIBE?

Ya, thats the one that YOU CLICKED ON and removed yourself from the entire E-Mail system for the forums.

Old 11-17-2016, 04:05 PM
Currently: I'd rather snowshoe than be caught on a SKIDOO! I'm not feminine / gay enough to ride SkiDoo either.
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Sigh...

Email
brent.xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Reason
Unsubscribed Address
SMTP-ID
<20161117182818.dcc1c6fe85c9@www.snowest.com>
Processed String
November 17, 2016 - 11:19:57 AM
MSGID
filter0264p1las1-23675-582DF4CD-46.0
IP Address

So.
You know that link on all the e-mails we send out that says UNSUBCRIBE?

Ya, thats the one that YOU CLICKED ON and removed yourself from the entire E-Mail system for the forums.
But it DID NOT say "UNSUBSCRIBE" all it said was "CLICK HERE",
I may have my blonde moments but I'm not an Idiot.

Can you reinstate them or send me a PM of how to go about it without having to start over with the three hundred or so threads I'm supposed to be subscribed to?

christopher (11-17-2016)
Old 11-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Garage

Quote:
I may have my blonde moments but I'm not an Idiot.

Can you reinstate them or send me a PM of how to go about it without having to start over with the three hundred or so threads I'm supposed to be subscribed to?
I have removed your unsubscribe request.
You should be clear to start getting forum generated e-mails again now.

The Following User Says Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
mountainhorse (11-18-2016)
Old 11-17-2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I have removed your unsubscribe request.
You should be clear to start getting forum generated e-mails again now.

Thank You! This post was the first one I've gotten.

christopher (11-18-2016)
Old 11-18-2016, 01:57 AM
Garage

Quote:
Thank You! This post was the first one I've gotten.

Excellent!

Old 11-19-2016, 03:19 AM
Default For Example

Quote:
Christopher;

I just noticed another example of this, The SW Daily Digest. It has just a "Click Here" at the bottom of the page. I assumed and I would guess others have as well that that button would take you to more un-published thread summary's. To save yourself some continuous grief you may want to have whomever is in charge of that, add the words "To Un-Subcribe" to the "Click Here". FWIW

Last edited by LoudHandle; 11-19-2016 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added Title