For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Currently: the stutter button on the tnytro is too much fun!
roughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond reputeroughrider99 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default SPOT sat phone plans cancelled/changed

so I renewed my plan for my sat phone, (galaxy 120min per year) and it was noted that my plan will be cancelled and switched to the nearest plan at the end of the month. Looks like the cheaper plans that were with spot are gone and sticking with the regular global star plans which means min cost would be over 500 cad a year. now for the 30 min a year that I use the phone, thats a bit excessive for the somewhat lacking reception quality.

whats everyone else doing? might be time to go to an inreach.
15' viper mtx 162 PC3
12' pro rmk (for sale)
97 wrx sti type r summer boosted toy!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roughrider99 For This Useful Post:
dzldoc (05-29-2016), NorthMNSledder (04-16-2016)
Old 04-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Currently: I know, let's have a spelling contest
Thanked 1,446 Times in 837 Posts
AndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to get a Spot Sat phone this year. Like everyone else, I got the email for the free phone with a plan. The only problem was the cheapest plan was over $400/year. WTF? I realize they have to make money, but I'd rather buy the phone for a couple hundy and then have a pay as you go plan. It's obvious that they make money on the service not the phone. Well guess what? I don't have a Sat phone.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrettiDog For This Useful Post:
NorthMNSledder (04-16-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Currently: enjoying the TAxys
sledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Expensive? Yes it is. I pay $65/ month for the piece of mind of knowing that if I need it I got it.
If I only use it once in my life for a real emergency it will still be worth it to me !!
13pro rmk163 2.6" 13.1 head Mod shop porting pcv Dynoport pipe ypipe GGB can,extreme vents,MDS, airframes, WRP seat c3 beltdrive 8"led light 7"powder hounds, stage5 elka shocks,alt impact a arms- 162"CE2.5" T-nytro mcx, full mod only the plastic is stock.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 05-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Currently: ACTIVELY defend your right to ride.
Polaris & Montana Moderator
Thanked 7,828 Times in 4,522 Posts
Scott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Can you send text messages or GPS locations with a SAT phone like you can with a SPOT Connect?

OEM parts from Free Agent

Ambassador

Honestly, Honey!!! The shop paid for these mods. They sponsor me now. Really!

Old 05-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Currently: enjoying the TAxys
sledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond reputesledheadd has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

No you can't but while in a call you can get your location and pass it on.
13pro rmk163 2.6" 13.1 head Mod shop porting pcv Dynoport pipe ypipe GGB can,extreme vents,MDS, airframes, WRP seat c3 beltdrive 8"led light 7"powder hounds, stage5 elka shocks,alt impact a arms- 162"CE2.5" T-nytro mcx, full mod only the plastic is stock.