For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2016, 06:48 AM
Currently: Flatlanderextraordinaire
SnoWest Badge Maker
Cerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default BackShift Pro Jacket

This seaon I purchased a FXR backshift pro jacket. Right off the bat the jacket felt well made. Putting the jacket on for the first time you'll notice it feels a bit tight but after a few more rides it started loosening up to a good comfortable feel. The Front snow flap on the zipper is nice with a snap on the bottom and magnets all up the rest. The magnets were surprisingly strong and I had no problem with it coming open on me. If you want a jacket that will keep you warm, this one is it. It's almost a ding towards the jacket it is so warm. If you are out boondocking, playing off trail or up in the mountains I recommend taking the liner out as this jacket shell is still plenty warm without it.
Attached Images

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Cerialsledder For This Useful Post:
Snow Buggy (04-24-2016)