For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Electronics Beacons, GPS, communication systems, etc.....

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Currently: dreaming of snowflakes
ggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond reputeggcustoms has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soloshot2

Anyone ever used one in the mountains? Looks pretty dang slick. I might have to pick one up.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-23-2015, 02:44 PM
Currently: Wishing I was riding
JackdDag is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering the same thing I would love to know if anyone out there has used one and how it worked

Old 12-25-2015, 10:28 AM
Currently: Not set.
carlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond reputecarlc has a reputation beyond repute

I got one for Christmas a year ago. It does work as advertised. its pretty fun to mess around with too. I have not had the battery die on me yet, but it takes pretty much all night to charge. they take about ten minutes to set up properly, as you have to let the tag obtain a signal, then zoom to a point with the camera then walk around with the tag, returning to the base unit, then to the point you zoomed to with the base. I would recommend one to anyone who has some patience