For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Yamaha: 4-Stroke Includes all Yamaha 4-strokes, Nytro, Apex, Phazer, etc

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2015, 02:14 PM
Currently: Just got the 16 Cat LE Yahoo!!
TRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond reputeTRUEBLUEMAX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coolant Temp Sensor not working right

I have a 2009 Nytro. I have never had a gauge to actually read the coolant temp on this sled. I do have a Koso gauge that I have been using that reads coolant temp. I just bought a Pod 300 to run with the Power Commander that I have. When I hooked it up and set coolant temp as one of the readouts it comes up as -45 degrees and never changes. Not sure if there is a problem with the sensor or the Power Commander??? The red light that comes on when you start it till it warms up still works as it should so I would imagine that it the computer is seeing the right temp.

Anybody seen similar problem? Any ideas???

Rate this post: Yes | No