For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Currently: Pro RMK 2012
Basic Member
m8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Klim Jackets?

There used to be three or four to choose from now there's a ridiculous amount of Klim jackets to choose from. How does anyone choose which one is the right one for them? Are you basing your decision solely on price and/or color? Are different ones actually warmer than other ones? Just curious.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Currently: The person Elky looks up too.
Thanked 3,823 Times in 2,147 Posts
NorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8vohkman View Post
There used to be three or four to choose from now there's a ridiculous amount of Klim jackets to choose from. How does anyone choose which one is the right one for them? Are you basing your decision solely on price and/or color? Are different ones actually warmer than other ones? Just curious.
I'm sure some are basing there decision on price and color but there is a lot of different options in the weight and warm between the coats and how they are cut also. For example I own two. I have a "Storm" which is my colder weather coat that I use which has a ton of vents in it so if it does get warmer I can open the vents. I also have the Powdercross Pullover which is my go to jacket. it's basically just a shell and fits like a big sweatshirt so it's very comfortable and non-restrictive. Both of these jackets are non insulated as I like to layer below that. But they also have a few jackets and bibs that are insulated. They really have something for every riding style you just need to know what you want the jacket for. Feel free to shoot me a PM on what your looking for and I would be glad to help you out. I don't sell the jackets but there area few site vendors that do.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Currently: 2683 miles - 15-16
Devilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond repute

I strictly run the Powerxross shells, so I can layer, as posted above. With a good underlayer, shirt/jersey, and two different weight fleeces, I am good from 10 degrees to 70.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Currently: Disappointed in the FLICKABILITY of my lawnmower.
Dirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond reputeDirty Steve has a reputation beyond repute

I run the Storm because I wear a TekVest underneath and the Storm has tons of venting. So with the extra heat from the Tek Vest, a good base layer and a light fleece that I pack in my avy bag and use as needed , I am good for all but really cold temps.

For trail riding here in MN when it's sub zero, I run my insulated Keeweenaw and layer as needed.

I actually just ordered a new non-current Powerxross from a guy on Ebay for $159.00. I hear they are really comfortable and all my gear is black. I want to be seen in the trees, so I ordered the orange and gray model.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Old 10-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Currently: Pro RMK 2012
Basic Member
m8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond reputem8vohkman has a reputation beyond repute

Thx, great info.