For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
YZRULZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone Heading West Have Room for 1 More

I would like to go riding somewhere west this coming week (March 11-15) as things would work out well for me to take off but none of my buddies are able to go so I'm looking around for anyone heading west. I live in Columbus, Nebraska. I have a 12 Pro RMK 600 and consider myself a pretty average rider. Looking for a group that is safety conscience and going to ride and not party. Anyone setting something up and needing a spot filled let me know....cell is 6zerofive 4eight4 seven6three6...thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On