For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: S-2000 and older 1998 and older, all models in the S-2000 chassis and older chassis models

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Slednx440 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's this formula worth?

I just recently bought this 1996 Formula III for 250 bucks off my boss because it had a fuel leak. Found out it was because the floats in a carb were stuck so I rebuilt them and now am trying to sell it. It only has 1,929 miles on it which mostly are from riding in the fields next to where I work. I've had it listed for awhile for around 850 bucks and i have a sign on it next to the road but haven't gotten any hits. Is this thing just not worth anything? The track looks almost like new and the paint is clean and scratch free.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-17-2015, 07:31 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
jpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond reputejpk has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea of the value, but I can't imagine you're far off since it runs.

A quick search shows your ad is 25 days old (I think). So many sleds are listed on that site daily, that most repost every few days to keep the ads in the first pages. I buy and sell more than I should, and unless I'm searching for something specific, I rarely look at ads that old. There is no TTT on KSL, so you have to repost to move it to the front.

Hope it helps.

Rate this post: Yes | No