For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Photography & Video All things Camera & Video

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Currently: Trying to control this right thumb twitch
Basic Member
m_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant futurem_b1992 has a brilliant future
Default Best GoPro for Sledding?

Hello all, I am finally going to break down and get a GoPro for this season and was wondering what everyone was using, and which one is best for sledding? I know there are quite a few on the market in varying price ranges, though I don't think I could justify buying the Hero 4 Black because it seems to be a bit more than what is really needed. I just want something that is high def, really clear, and wont have a whole lot of shaking if I decided to put it on my handlebars. Thanks for the input in advance!

Mike

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-24-2014, 06:21 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
hughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond reputehughesfoundation has a reputation beyond repute

Decide which one you can afford and buy it. I have had one since early on and they just keep getting better. Even the early ones will do what you asked for, not sure about the mounting on your handle bars. Mount it and see if you like the picture then try again. The newer features like remote viewing and control are really nice. I think the newer ones have better battery life and picture quality but they are all better than anything in the past.

Rate this post: Yes | No