For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Currently: Pow Hunting
GreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond reputeGreenState has a reputation beyond repute
Default Installing C & A Bushings - The Easy Way

I just got a new set of BX skis and the first part of the install is to put the ski bushings (spools) into the skis, which are a very tight fit. After trying with a pair of vice grips and the plastic scraps that came with the skis without much luck, I realized all the tools I needed were in the package, some assembly required.

Assemble as shown, tighten, done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bolt.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	225251  

Current Whip: '17 Axys 163 x 2.6; Kurt's Gear Down, Clutching & Tunnel Braces; Diamond S Can; B&M Front Bumper; KMod 37" A-Arms; Raptor Shocks; Skinz Brake Lever, Shorty Running Boards & Windshield Bag; SLP Mohawk Skis, Airbox Vents and Grips; Gunnar Tether; ZRP Spindles and Clutch Cover; OFT Steering Blocks.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenState For This Useful Post:
caproskis (02-18-2014), mountainhorse (01-24-2014)