For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Currently: Great season with friends this year!
Thanked 1,120 Times in 579 Posts
Matte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great customer service from Garmin!

So 2 of my 4 Garmin 650s pooped the bed. Won't even turn on now. Started with poor battery life and progressed to complete electronic death. My warehouse mgr called Garmin to return them and she got the run around. I called today and in 10 minutes I had and RMA number for return. Super easy. They are going to ship me a refurbed unit out the day they get mine. They would have shipped the replacements today if I wanted them to charge my card then give me a refund when mine got there but I have time before the season starts. So they took care of the issue very well! Thanks Garmin!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Matte Murder For This Useful Post:
nytro circus (10-16-2013)
Old 10-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Currently: is tired of the heat already!!
kevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond reputekevinm7 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome. It's always nice to know that great companies will stand behind their product. Do the refurbed units come with any kind of warranty?

Old 10-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Matte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond repute

Good question. They didn't ask for date of purchase or receipt on my current radios. The refurbs will be in the system by serial number though so they will know when I got them.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Currently: Not set.
byeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matte Murder View Post
So 2 of my 4 Garmin 650s pooped the bed. Won't even turn on now. Started with poor battery life and progressed to complete electronic death. My warehouse mgr called Garmin to return them and she got the run around. I called today and in 10 minutes I had and RMA number for return. Super easy. They are going to ship me a refurbed unit out the day they get mine. They would have shipped the replacements today if I wanted them to charge my card then give me a refund when mine got there but I have time before the season starts. So they took care of the issue very well! Thanks Garmin!
Good Job posting the good things that are still done today!

The Following User Says Thank You to byeatts For This Useful Post:
kevinm7 (10-18-2013)
Old 11-17-2013, 04:12 PM

Another follow up. I just got my first ride of the season in and the phone works great. It actually looks like a new unit. The case and screen are in perfect condition. Very happy how this worked out.