For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Clothing Product reviews of any snowmobile related clothing you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Currently: Not set.
Chewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond reputeChewy22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HMK

Wanted to give HMK some praise. These days quality customer service is a rarity. HMK went above and beyond helping me out with a self inflicted issue that had nothing to do with the quality of their product. I'm a big fan of their stuff - great quality, comfortable and tough. Plus the gear looks great. They were already my first choice but after the service I received it will be impossible for me to look else where. Quality customer service is huge and they have a customer for life!!!!!!

A big thank you goes out to Kirk and the crew!!!!!

Cheers,

Brian

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Chewy22 For This Useful Post:
Snow Duck (08-19-2013)