For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 02:27 AM
Currently: Itchin'
bigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buying Klim Gear

So, Ive dropped a bit of weight and Im ready to pull the plug on a some new Klim Gear (at least starting with mid and base layer stuff). Ive been researching online and it seems as if no matter where you go youre going to pay full price for all the 2012 gear. Is there any reason for me to buy from anyone else but Klim? I can say that warranty wise it might be best to buy direct from them, the only downfall being they charge shipping. Yes, shipping on my $400 order. I mean, if Im going to pay full price either way, why should I pay shipping to Klim when I can just take a drive and have what I want immediately? Is there a dealer out there that I should know about or should I just order from the local Klim dealer here in Denver? Where do you guys buy your Klim?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Currently: Not set.
KLIM-Sales is an unknown quantity at this point

The local dealer is the best way to go! You can try the gear on and make sure you are getting the pieces that are right for you. As far as warranty, all warranties are direct through Klim so it doesn't matter where you purchase, they are all treated equally.

The Following User Says Thank You to KLIM-Sales For This Useful Post:
Boston Racing (12-12-2011)
Old 12-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Currently: Living the Dream.....
Thanked 1,099 Times in 582 Posts
Boston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond reputeBoston Racing has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Colorado Springs and can get you squared away

Our shop is Next Level Powersports and it is located at
2739 E. Monument St
Colorado Springs, CO, 80909

Old 12-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Currently: Itchin'
bigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Decided to buy all our gear from Len (culater is his forum name) at AGC Cycle out of East Canaan Conneticut. He had BY FAR the best deal shipped and it came quickly!
Pleasure doing business with you Len!

AGC Cycle
860-866-6104