For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Accessories Product reviews of any snowmobile accessories you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Currently: Nursing a broken sternum!
Basic Member
shanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond reputeshanepr1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default super clamps, Kwik Klamps?!

So I love my sled deck, Thanks Josh @ NCsleddecks.. Just hate fussin with the tie downs! just wondering what you all have used and would recomend or not.. anyone try making there own version? Thanks ,
Cheers to the flying snow and the Start of another epic year![/I]

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
TruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond reputeTruckeePoo has a reputation beyond repute

I'd reccomend going with Superclamps. Sure they're a bit expensive (If you know someone you can get them for about $150 a piece)...but they're well worth it. I've spent more than enough time trying to thred screw-in tie downs into trailers after a long day of riding and I too can see how you get anoyed with it (snow, mud, ice build up in the holes etc.). Superclamps also allow you to just throw a pad lock on them and lock them to your deck/trailer....sure someone could probably jar the sled out from underneath it, but its going to be a huge pain in the azz. One vote for Superclamps.

Rate this post: Yes | No