• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In memoriam

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Lynn Lohrman 1968-2016 Pancreatic cancer.

Good friend of Beemans and mine died suddenly last year. He went riding with us the weekend of Jan. 16th and told us he has been feeling under the weather and did go to the doctor when we got back...Drinking beer with us riding in Feb. and was gone by May. He was on this forum as "TOAOS" He hardly posted but most that rode with us will remember him. He was always joking about something and had the age old debate with his father-in-law "Ford or Chevy" on Nascar days. As you can see he got the last word with his father-in-law if you look close at casket.

We miss yah Lohrman!

attachment.php

attachment.php

FullSizeRender (10).jpg IMG_0789.JPG

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Goldenwest past away in march 2016. he owned the golden west motel in west Yellowstone. kurt was a great guy and would do anything for a sledder. it was a never ending party for him having all of his friends stay at his motel and condos all season long. his love for the sport brought him from mn to west Yellowstone. I believe his liver gave out on him

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
In memory of Gene Rau from Minot North Dakota. Gene died on our annual snowmobile trip. It was Valentines day 2016 near Hahn's Peak Colorado. We had just had lunch and a beer. Saddled up to go riding again, Geno gave me a thumbs up and off we went. I turned around two minutes later and he wasn't there. Geno had collapsed off his sled from a massive heart attack. We couldn't revive him. Sixty two years young. Died doing something he was so passionate about.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
In memory of Gene Rau from Minot North Dakota. Gene died on our annual snowmobile trip. It was Valentines day 2016 near Hahn's Peak Colorado. We had just had lunch and a beer. Saddled up to go riding again, Geno gave me a thumbs up and off we went. I turned around two minutes later and he wasn't there. Geno had collapsed off his sled from a massive heart attack. We couldn't revive him. Sixty two years young. Died doing something he was so passionate about.

What was his forum name?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Premium Features