• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upgrades?????

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
If i did anything to mine, it would be a head from brad(1200psi on here), and an avid billet chaincase with a camo extreme track...or instead of track and case, all new either exit or evol-x shocks set up for me......thats about all I would do...

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
If i did anything to mine, it would be a head from brad(1200psi on here), and an avid billet chaincase with a camo extreme track...or instead of track and case, all new either exit or evol-x shocks set up for me......thats about all I would do...

Throw on a set of Fox Evol'R's on the front and the Evol-R/Zero Pro set up on the rear. Your sled will be transformed into an attack animal! Oh and I just realized your in Utah too so I would def help you set up and dial in your new shock if you went that route, just hit me up!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Throw on a set of Fox Evol'R's on the front and the Evol-R/Zero Pro set up on the rear. Your sled will be transformed into an attack animal! Oh and I just realized your in Utah too so I would def help you set up and dial in your new shock if you went that route, just hit me up!
Well, thanks, but actually...alaska here..but come on up and come riding....we would be happy to show you a great time...and if I do upgrade the shocks..I will pm ya for some setup hints..thanks....

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Power Addiction head with the HPS can & clutching all for under $800 and your set with $600 to spend on fuel and your lady! You will not be disappointed:face-icon-small-sho

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
This is the first sled that truly needed nothing! The snow does build up on the boards, but not as bad as the IQ did. BB's and the tunnel wrap both help with this. You can still save some weight with a can and the HPS sounds great. The stock shocks were to soft for me. Bottoming out resistance wasn't good enough (although much better than the Dragons). Rebound is slow. Wrap that Pro up to set yourself apart from the crowd!

-HPS Can
-Better Boards
-Shocks front and back (Exits are sweet but heavier than Fox Evol's)
-Team Tied
-Wrap

attachment.php

Richey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I have a pro 155 all stock. have about 1400 to spend on upgrades what should i do. thanks for your input

I see how it is Jake you are not beating up on us bad enough already, you have to make it faster and climb higher then it already does.

Premium Features