• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Snow Report 2019

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Sounds like at lot of work Ryan. Good luck with that. I got out yesterday with Allen. The snow was great. Still lots of it. It's not melting to much. We got 6" to 12" of new snow. Pic 1 We went over the ridge tops to Jackson Meadows reservoir. Going to be a will before I get the boat in the water. From there we headed straight to Yuba Pass. The snow was great in the trees.

IMG_4882.JPG IMG_4883.JPG

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We got 12" out of this storm in the last 2 day's here at the house. Looks like a nice weekend coming up. We're riding tomorrow if anyone would like to join us.

IMG_4888.JPG

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Looks tasty, Steve. Bob and I are going into Lake OT Woods from the Treas. Mtn Rd. side and probably head over towards Maiden Vly and Coburn for some playtime. Or we may hang a left and head over towards your barn. :face-icon-small-hap Should be a nice romp tomorrow.

Ride safe, bro.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Hard to tell winter is over. We found some nice 2 foot pockets of fresh snow yesterday. Pic 2 I didn't make this one. This little hill was steep and deep. Went over to Paradise. I didn't make over the top of the shoot. My track is one the left.

IMG_4892.JPG IMG_4893.JPG IMG_4896.jpg

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Hey Steve, when are we going to see some big air from you? Your sled looks like a flyer.:face-icon-small-ton

W

wuzup

R.I.P. BIG DOG
Dec 6, 2007
Antelope,Ca
You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue reading this thread, please upgrade to Premium Member status. F THAT

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Good News. Got word from the Forest Service that that Little Truckee Summit parking lot expansion is approved. Sounds like they going to start work this summer.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Yeah Steve, it's been a long time coming. Cutting down 300 trees should really make the huggers happy. They'll be shedding tears in their granola. Surprised that there wasn't one objection to the project. What's going to happen to your parking/storage area next to the road? Hope the snow ain't melting off to fast.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Where is everybody? The Sun came out this week and it's gorgeous spring riding. We still a ton of snow. All the trails are groomed.

IMG_4970.JPG

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Yeah Steve, would love to be out soaking up some sun on the white stuff, but had a little ice mishap up on Lola last Friday and blew out my left shoulder. Was getting Bob's sled turned around and slipped on the ice and hit the deck. Goodbye shoulder. Riding the sled back out to the parking lot definitely brings a tear to one's eye. So between that and cataract surgery on Wed., things are the s**ts. Hope next season gets here quickly.

Ride safe, bro.

Last edited:

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Finally got out for a ride yesterday. It's been 3 weeks for me. The snow was awesome. It's still all filled in every were up high. First pic is looking down on French Lake. If you zoom in you can see the turquoise water around the lake, Awesome. Pic 2 is Glacier Lake out in the Black Buttes. Big cornices breaking off. Pic 3 is Allan. We put the only tracks down out there yesterday. Pic 4 is the view from Jeff's cabin at Meadow Lake look out to Phoenix Lake. Usually this time of year you hit a lot of died ends and Creeks. We hit none. It's still like a big roller coaster out there.

IMG_4982.jpg IMG_4984.JPG IMG_4985.JPG IMG_4987.JPG

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Damm, Steve. You're just killing me. It's gonna be a long, sh**y summer till next season rolls around.

Last edited:

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
I went to my house in Arizona for 5 weeks. I thought for sure the snow would be gone when I got back. I was wrong. We still have a ton of snow up top. It snowed a lot in May so the sun cups were all gone. We had a great ride yesterday. Went out to White Rock Lake. The 07 road is milted out to my house. Meadow Lake road still has snow but it's not going to last long. Better get out and ride.

IMG_5091.jpg IMG_5092.JPG IMG_5094.JPG

Premium Features