• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone Try the AXYS BMP Pipe Yet?

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Hello, I was seeing if anyone has had the BMP pipe for the Axys out yet?Any feedback, good or bad? It seems that the Axys responds well to the SLP pipe. Just seeing if anyone has had any luck with this one? I do like that you can buy the BMP pipe by it self online. You may be able to do the same with the SLP Pipe, but not online. Thanks in advance!

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
They are still being built. I called them last week about the pro-ride pipes in titanium and they said they start production after the axys pipes which were currently in production. Should be anyday i would think.

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
Unless you like tuning and fouling spark plugs, id advise anybody that tree rides or spends alot of time in bottom or mid range not to buy aftermarket exaust, these pipes in my experience need heat and wen thier not hot your fuelling will be rich and cause plug fouling.
Im done with aftermarket exaust, the power is nice wen shes hot but i dont need the headaches.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Unless you like tuning and fouling spark plugs, id advise anybody that tree rides or spends alot of time in bottom or mid range not to buy aftermarket exaust, these pipes in my experience need heat and wen thier not hot your fuelling will be rich and cause plug fouling.
Im done with aftermarket exaust, the power is nice wen shes hot but i dont need the headaches.

That has been my experience as well with aftermarket pipes, however the reviews of the SLP pipe seem to be great. Plus not having to mess with the stock map sounds awesome to me. Maybe I will see the verdict with more people testing the waters:) I have done my fair share of being a guinea pig and I will take the conservative route now.

Premium Features