• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow clearing on running boards!

K

KEPT ENT.

Mar 22, 2009
Westlock Alberta
I just bought a 2004 Summit 800 and noticed that there is no way to evac snow from the running boards. Is there a tunnel stiffener that would give me bigger holes and have great grip?

Cheers :beer;:beer;

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
my buddy when with snow elininators on his 04 rev and loves it he said it stiffened up the running boards also
better boards (rob) on here might make a set also??

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
i run the snow eliminators on my sled and i must say i love them. way better than stock, much better traction, much stronger, and evac the snow a lot better. highly recomended. no experiance with the better boards, but have heard good reviews.

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Here is another option for you to consider -

REV-Solution
rev2-1.jpg

For more info and ordering visit:
http://www.castlequestent.com/Sno Free Ski Doo.html

S
Jul 22, 2009
Wendell, MN
i just took and drilled about one ince holes down the boards and then in the foot hole just cut it out as much as i could then put stiffiners on it and i have not had any problems with that and is not to much $$

rev*baron

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2009
So does anyone make these kits that will fit my 06 REV 440 tunnel?

S
Jul 22, 2009
Wendell, MN
Do you still have good traction?

Yes i think so i have never slid off it and it is cheep just some time and a saw. if the snow builds up just kick once or twice and its off. But I am from Minnesota and we DON'T ever have and snow here. Snow is snow and it builds up no matter what state you live/ ride in! if you want some pics i can take some and let you see what you think.

K

KEPT ENT.

Mar 22, 2009
Westlock Alberta
Yes i think so i have never slid off it and it is cheep just some time and a saw. if the snow builds up just kick once or twice and its off. But I am from Minnesota and we DON'T ever have and snow here. Snow is snow and it builds up no matter what state you live/ ride in! if you want some pics i can take some and let you see what you think.

Ya some pics would be great. Im interested in how much material you left behind.

Thanks

Premium Features