• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who rules mountain 800's?

?

• doo

Votes: 371 32.9%
  • poo

Votes: 525 46.6%
  • cat

Votes: 236 21.0%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
images

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Don't be a hater, put that 4 stroke Yamaha in there!!!!!!!

It's close to an 800.

SnoWest does the public and Yamaha no good by ignoring the Yamaha in their annual shoot outs and big glossy cover of the 800 class. I read the article and know the theory why they don't ...........

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
poo: we get up on the snow the best even tho we are 15 hp short and cant keep a motor together to save our life.
cat: heavy, fat, with no dealer support (as the factory hates dealers) but tough
Doo; fat girl on a teeter todder
Yami: we couldn't make a chassis work to save our 4s azz so we buy them.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Don't be a hater, put that 4 stroke Yamaha in there!!!!!!!

It's close to an 800.

SnoWest does the public and Yamaha no good by ignoring the Yamaha in their annual shoot outs and big glossy cover of the 800 class. I read the article and know the theory why they don't ...........

Why not? Its about the same hp as the pro... Truth is if they did and were honest about it Yamaha wouldn't be too happy so instead lets add some unnecessary weight to the others, slap a turbo on the yami, kick some snow off it, hang em all from trees like Christmas ornaments and pass it off as apples to apples... Sounds legit right?:face-icon-small-con

M

mike_s

Jan 19, 2012
Ashton, Idaho
poo: we get up on the snow the best even tho we are 15 hp short and cant keep a motor together to save our life.
cat: heavy, fat, with no dealer support (as the factory hates dealers) but tough

LOL! If you cant laugh at that, you need to GTFO! Haha!

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010

Solid work!

Was gonna try one, but didn't have anything for Yamaha.

Like pickups, there's something wrong with all of them.

Here's one of mine. Doo, speakers are for stereos, not injectors!

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Well, for me, my Poo rules over all, because I get to ride it. But, it wasn't perfect until I added a BRP bypass thermostat, BRP ski rubbers, and a Cat handlebar bag...

Premium Features