• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse XM Turbo

T
Aug 8, 2011
Curious what Paul uses for a base ecu...is it a micro squirt or something? Do the factory gauges work? Deto protection still in place?

It is a cool looking cool sounding setup for sure!! Super crisp

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
I rode it and rode with it for a few days. The sled ran spot on all weekend.The throttle response is awesome, it runs very clean and makes real good power, actually I have to say the best running two stroke turbo I have rode. Not just the fact of how clean it runs but no tuning, just get on and ride. All the gauges worked like stock and the sled runs like stock. Its impressive. Does not sound like this kit will be in mass production though

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Curious what Paul uses for a base ecu...is it a micro squirt or something? Do the factory gauges work? Deto protection still in place?

It is a cool looking cool sounding setup for sure!! Super crisp

Factory guages and deto still in place. Kit will be available this fall.

Last edited:

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Kit will retail for around 6500 and will included everything needed. He is picking up his 14 on Monday and will be making the final production kit soon after! We will have a few out here in Washington if anyone wants to try one out.

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
SNOW SHOW

Will Paul have a booth at snow show in salt lake this year showing off this sweet turbo kit? I'm excited to have all the info on this kit..

Last edited:
K

Kibbels

Dec 8, 2007
Red Deer, AB
Hi guys... Spoke with Impulse and if all goes as planned I will be getting an XM kit from him mid December as he tentatively plans being in Revy... Not sure if its enclosed trailer friendly install but will find out!!! Which reminds me I have to send him my pipe for modification.

He mentioned limited build so not sure how many.

Cheers

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Another of the truck. When he builds something it's always well thought out same as his kit,he rides what he sells. Looking forward to see zebs build

image.jpg

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
One pic for you guys sorry its not right side up

Looks awesome and different like usual… What turbo is that? Where is the waste gate I can't see it in the pic. We need more pics:face-icon-small-hap, real curious how he did the intercooler plumbing.

Premium Features