• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Notre Dame Cathedral

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I don’t know anything about this cathedral, but I imagine that countless priceless irreplaceable artifacts were lost.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Since the church was under renovation, many of the priceless works of art had already been removed. I am sure they did lose a lot though. I read where firefighters were trying to rescue large paintings, and they lost many of them. I would guess that the heat from that fire probably destroyed many of the stained glass windows, works of art in their own right. It is a tragic loss for sure.

I hope it was an accident but the facts are, muslims in europe are burning churches. That is a VERY dangerous religion and they are pushing an agenda all over the world, the agenda they learn about in the Quoran, namely death to those who dont worship allah. Unlikely this was accidental IMO...

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
It stood for 856 years and now it happens to burn on holy week of all times??
Not to mention like 12 other churches got torched in the two weeks prior. Accident my azz

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
It stood for 856 years and now it happens to burn on holy week of all times??
Not to mention like 12 other churches got torched in the two weeks prior. Accident my azz

It is a LOT worse than that actually. Over 1600 acts of vandalism against churches in France over the last two years...

The construction workers had gone home for the day by the time the fire started. They claim they followed all of the safety protocal before leaving.

It wasn't an accident. This stuff happens EVERY time you move muslims into predominantly christian areas. Probably best to make up some other story though, we wouldn't want to offend them....

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It wasn't an accident. This stuff happens EVERY time you move muslims into predominantly christian areas. Probably best to make up some other story though, we wouldn't want to offend them....
If it was the Muslims, this one won't end well at all.
Notre Dame is a HUGE FRENCH symbol of National Pride.
Most of the French would lose their minds.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
If it was the Muslims, this one won't end well at all.
Notre Dame is a HUGE FRENCH symbol of National Pride.
Most of the French would lose their minds.

They already are losing their minds. If you are dumb enough to only source MSM media you wouldn't know how France has been under massive protest for months. This **** was definitely arson, the media and liberal EU won't admit it because it goes against their open migration agenda. Somehow it survived WW1 and WW2 and 850-900 years. Pretty sure our construction safety protocols are a little better than they have been for the past 850-900 years.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
It isn't just a problem in France either. It is happening to all of the EU countries that invited them in. Next it will start happening here... We have elected them to govt positions, we have invited them into our cities based on our human compassion. We need to be paying closer attention as to how this plays out because their religion teaches them that world conquest is their charge. Sadly they are making progress and we are helping them...

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Somehow it survived WW1 and WW2 and 850-900 years. Pretty sure our construction safety protocols are a little better than they have been for the past 850-900 years.

I read that thorough fire checks every two hours in the attic section were part of the protocol. They knew that area was a risk and they were taking every precaution. If they were working with heat of any kind they were required to stay at that station for two hours after they used heat to make sure everything was cool/safe. Accident my arse...

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
It isn't just a problem in France either. It is happening to all of the EU countries that invited them in. Next it will start happening here... We have elected them to govt positions, we have invited them into our cities based on our human compassion. We need to be paying closer attention as to how this plays out because their religion teaches them that world conquest is their charge. Sadly they are making progress and we are helping them...

I agree with you on this. Sadly it is going to take another terror attack for many to question them. Even then there will be those that turn on their blinders. We are way to dependent on technology, if they take out the right hubs it would bring parts of the nation to a grinding halt! So many people I know can't get anywhere without google maps. Its mind numbing actually!!

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
There is no way that fire gets to that proportion without an accelerator. 800+ year old oak and stone do not burn like that. 100% arson

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
this thread just shows how little people know about old wood structures. old construction practices, and the properties of building fires. getting some more popcorn this is entertaining be right back

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
There is no way that fire gets to that proportion without an accelerator. 800+ year old oak and stone do not burn like that. 100% arson

I am pretty sure the 800 yr old oak and chestnut beams burn pretty good. The trick is getting a fire started.

The electrical wiring was done in the 90's. Chances of that being the cause are extremely remote.

Somebody started a fire up there, it didn't just happen...

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada

That is down right hilarious. Did you check the source of that video Mafesto before you posted it. "Samizdat Media" Russian underground media posted on an anti-muslum activist twit page. Thank you for sharing i will make sure i put that down as a quality unbiased news outlet. :hurt: and American's continue to spread propaganda aimed at dividing us and then wonder why we have problems in this country

Last edited:

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
D4bH7XuUIAUOt11.jpg

Collusion

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
That is down right hilarious. Did you check the source of that video Mafesto before you posted it. "Samizdat Media" Russian underground media posted on an anti-muslum activist twit page. Thank you for sharing i will make sure i put that down as a quality unbiased news outlet. :hurt: and American's continue to spread propaganda aimed at dividing us and then wonder why we have problems in this country

So you're implying that there's no validity to anything he's saying?

@AmyMek has proven to be a very credible source, willing to post things that mainstream media overlooks to remain "politically correct"

But by all means, look at everything and make up your own mind. I'm just saying I haven't made up mine, and am considering the possibility of arson. Apparently you think that makes ME the crazy one.

Premium Features