• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Rides >??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Valdez dates were set that way because of the Hillclimbs which a lot of us will be at. As for me the only time i'm going to make it to Valdez this winter will most likely be during the Hillclimbs. Unless that ends up being the new forum ride, rather then Eureka. Any snow reports on Eureka???

D
Jan 30, 2008
ANC, AK
www.myspcace.com
Just talked w the lodge at Eureka.. They are booked solid for the weekend of 18-21 Feb Big company party.. The weekend after 25-28 Feb or 4-8 March is open. So I guess with that, we should move the Eureka 4M ride back to the weekend of 25-28 Feb. Is this cool w everyone ???

D
Jan 30, 2008
ANC, AK
www.myspcace.com
So its a go for the weekend of 25-28 Feb at Eureka.. Putting in for the time off.. Best makes your reservations at the Lodge. If I can get a head count of how many ppl are planning to attend to let the lodge know, we might be able to get a group rate.
:present:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I can't get friday or monday off. Looks like alot of night driving! That makes for a looong weekend from here.

thats what you have that kid for..let him drive while you sleep...:face-icon-small-hap..besides..sleep is so overrated............:face-icon-small-coo

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
So its a go for the weekend of 25-28 Feb at Eureka.. Putting in for the time off.. Best makes your reservations at the Lodge. If I can get a head count of how many ppl are planning to attend to let the lodge know, we might be able to get a group rate.
:present:

You can count me in for a stay on Friday and Saturday night. I'm not sure on how many if anyone is going to head down with me.

I
Nov 26, 2007
Is anyone actually going to the eureka ride? I'm considering it but don't want to be the only one there. Unless it's epic.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
From the sounds of the ride reports, not me. Much better snow here. That, and Eureka is a LONG haul for a weekend ride. It would have to get alot of snow between now and then to make it worthwhile for me. Looks like we are getting pounded again. What a shame.

R

rmk700rules

Oct 17, 2009
so how many people are going on this forum ride? whats the snow like cause there isnt any in fairbanks

R

~Rowdy~

Nov 26, 2009
Hi There!

Silly question, but when I was in Whistler I picked up a hitch hiker that said there is some big sled event up in AK around this time of year. Do you happen to know what it's called, what it's about and the dates? I want to come to Alaska next year!

Cheers!! :)

~Krista~

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
It was last week. It is called the Arcticman. 10,000-20,000 motorhomes and tents in the middle of nowhere! There are a couple of threads and tons of pics over on the other site that we are not allowed to talk about in this forum. Check out my currently for a clue.... It's in the alaska section there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features