SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Best sled deck?
Thread: Best sled deck?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Currently: I know, let's have a spelling contest
Thanked 1,544 Times in 875 Posts
AndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond reputeAndrettiDog has a reputation beyond repute

Another vote for TruckBoss. But...if you need to take your deck out, TruckBoss might not be for you. I just finished two years of use with this deck and taking it in and out kinda sucks. You don't just pick it up and out like traditional decks. I take mine out so that I can use my fifth wheel hitch for a camper. But, the deck is awesome. Seals up well, and the modular design is money. TruckBoss is expensive, but I think it is the best. I also had one of the traditional decks, and they just are not the same. TruckBoss needs to re-work the extension too. It just doesn't work as well as they intended. Doesn't flip well and causes the sides to be out more than they should. Overall...I'd still do a TruckBoss.

Attached Images

Rate this post: Yes | No