• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tic Toc

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Here's a question, got a call today from a polaris representative asking to confirm my snowcheck model, email, and contact number (they repeated all of the information back I did not provide any info due to I get lots of scam calls). Told me to have a great summer and thanks for snowchecking, they will be sending me an email in the fall once my sleds built. Anyone else get this phone call ? Is it normal from Polaris ?

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Bunch of guys/gals on FB Have reported the same thing. Apparently Polaris is checking to make sure the snow check is legit. Some people say there will still be sleds sitting on the floor. Others no way.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I could have sent you a setup and helix to try. I’ve played with clutching the RZR 1000.
Going to put snow clutches on it now from Boondocker.

A 52 /56 full ebs really works well- but still tripping the rev limiter to quickly.
this was on the 900 and pulling close to the 1000...

I will give ya a shout cause the 32's are really slowing the 1000 and need to clutch it a bit tighter since the add on Tony

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Here's a question, got a call today from a polaris representative asking to confirm my snowcheck model, email, and contact number (they repeated all of the information back I did not provide any info due to I get lots of scam calls). Told me to have a great summer and thanks for snowchecking, they will be sending me an email in the fall once my sleds built. Anyone else get this phone call ? Is it normal from Polaris ?

Got a call last night also.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Been busy with this.
2f02071aaf9038dadc615f0b3bb9c741.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Got my call this morning

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Definitely Tic Toc.......for the summer but it is bitter sweat. The summer toys do come out to play for a while but the sleds are always on my mind !!! Lol

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Got my call yesterday too. Must be keeping the dealers honest, and making sure they didn't fill their allocations with "ghost" orders...
Til then, have a few options to keep the days filled :face-icon-small-hap

A9241917-0FC7-47E7-8D63-AC9F84612339.jpg AF64650B-B8F1-4578-8462-3EF5D4D580EB.jpg

NapaMatt

Matryx 850 Pow Slayer!
Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2009
Stewartville, MN
www.napaonline.com
Checkin' in here, although my focus changes to standup jetskis during the summer. Working up to my goal of flipping a rockered Waveblaster.

I've got a lot of upgrades coming on my '18 163, including a Silber turbo. So I'll be glued to these forums come Haydays time. In the meantime, back to jetskis:)

ever ride on the rivers in MN with the jet ski!!

Tis a HOOT of a TIME!!

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Have you talked to Murph/Val lately?

We just got back to the U.S. Tuesday night.

7 races down in the world championship... 5 to go. Back to Italy in a couple of weeks. Then home for almost two months, then back to Portugal, then France.

After that, Argentina then Qatar. Lots of miles this year.... and sleepless nights!

some of our travels here....

https://www.instagram.com/missingdigitmotors/

Premium Features