SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Buying a used axys turbo?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 11:55 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
mk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond reputemk818 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice! After reading everything I could find there were very few bad experiences. I'm glad yours were trouble free engine wise as well. I bought the sled today and I am going to go rip tomorrow. It had a half tank with 50/50 av/92 and I fillled it with 5 more gallons of 100ll. Does running more octane than perscribed by silber pose any problems? One thing that did throw me off was where the pipe met the exhaust side of the compressor. It didn't seem to have a perfect seal and is kind of loose. You can wiggle the whole turbo setup. I'm excited to learn everything there is to know about sleds and turbos as I have acended from snowbiking

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to mk818 For This Useful Post:
Snowman.PRO. (01-28-2019)