• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hyper Bubblehood

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Hummm . . . weird post.

Maybe wrap your family jewels in a plastic bag and tie it tight. That will keep the gas off of them.

BONUS . . . . then you can also sing soprano in your church choir :)

C
Aug 2, 2018
Those old sleds from the 70s and early 80s, when you cracked the throttle and went bwaap bwaap, they used to shoot gas out of the old tilston carbs and soak your crotch. Also, when you tried to start them and they went doodla doodla cheeet, doodla doodla cheeet, and they would shoot a flame through the vacuum line

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Haha, i remember the old TNT 440 we had.
I was always afraid of frying my balls.....
My uncle got his suit burnt pretty good.

Even as a young teen i couldn't believe they would build a machine for people to ride with the carburetor sucking on the operators balls all day... lol

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
You may have been riding sleds like that in the early 80's, but I'm pretty sure no-one was still building them that way anymore. And the ones that you (I, we) did have that experience on usually had a plastic shroud that was s'posed to have been covering that whole area up. But many of us had that taken off so's we could adjust the carb easilly.

I don't know that there was any sleds built since the 60's that intentionally had an open carb pointed at the opperator.

C
Aug 2, 2018
Those old sleds from the 70s and early 80s, when you cracked the throttle and went bwaap bwaap, they used to shoot gas out of the old tilston carbs and soak your crotch. Also, when you tried to start them and they went doodla doodla cheeet, doodla doodla cheeet, and they would shoot a flame through the vacuum line
doodla doodla cheeet, doodla doodla cheeet

C
Aug 2, 2018
You may have been riding sleds like that in the early 80's, but I'm pretty sure no-one was still building them that way anymore. And the ones that you (I, we) did have that experience on usually had a plastic shroud that was s'posed to have been covering that whole area up. But many of us had that taken off so's we could adjust the carb easilly.

I don't know that there was any sleds built since the 60's that intentionally had an open carb pointed at the opperator.

A buddy of mine had an old evinrude skimmer and there was no parts available so he sanded down rings from a lawn mower to get it running but then it started the back of my house on fire and they they were all dying of a rare blood disease and then the principal got drunk and now were playing at battle of the bands

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
A buddy of mine had an old evinrude skimmer and there was no parts available so he sanded down rings from a lawn mower to get it running but then it started the back of my house on fire and they they were all dying of a rare blood disease and then the principal got drunk and now were playing at battle of the bands
WTF!
Put the bottle down and back away from the keyboard there buddy. I think you've reached your limit.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Trying to decypher that triggered a damned headache.

Premium Features