• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

before you say shipping is to much

R
Dec 3, 2007
Rankin Inlet
Hi every one I just wanted to let you all know that when you say shipping is going to be to much that the last sled I bought was about $8500.00 CDN and shipping was another $1200.00. That was the cheapest way for me to go as we have to fly everything into our community. Back in 2005 I bought a sled from the US and paid $6500.00 US and had to pay another $800.00 CDN at the border and then the shipping was $1500.00 CDN and then I had to get some race fuel shipped up to me at $500.00 CDN a drum and shipping was another $300.00 CDN.
I look on the net at the price of sleds and think to my self and say if shipping wasn't so expensive I would buy that sled right now. I am not sure what you pay for shipping but shipping is not cheap and it would be awesome if those who are selling the sled would look and say it is going to coast this much for shipping so I think I can take off another $500.00 or anything off would help.
I know you are trying to get the most out of your sled but some of us have so far to go and or get the sled shipped and some are lucky and don't have to go vary far to pick up a sled.

Not to sure how many ppl think of this but I thought I would just speak my mind right now.:beer;

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
IMO it would make more sense for the buyer to look up the sellers location and figure it out. I personally wouldn't do that unless I knew the buyer was very serious, you can waste a lot of time sending pics and answering questions for people that have no intention of actually buying.:rolleyes:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
I live in rural Alaska by choice and have to pay outrages freight too, $743 for my '07 600 RMK, but it is worth it for me as I can ride everyday.

Premium Features