• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Stuff for the Snowbike Rider!

U
Sep 12, 2010
+1 vote for a stout set of hand guards. I hit big trees, rocks, and hard snow with mine often. I go through several mounting bolts and one set of aluminum hoops a winter.

HalfBrit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2013
nw oregon
+1 vote for a stout set of hand guards. I hit big trees, rocks, and hard snow with mine often. I go through several mounting bolts and one set of aluminum hoops a winter.

I like how you said "often"... Me too. LOL. I cracked my Cycra pro bends from straightening too many times. My hands didn't crack though.

s.e.xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
juneau ak
Have you guys installed any of your E series bags on the timbersled tunnel? with the gas can? Id like a larger bag than the skins.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Have you guys installed any of your E series bags on the timbersled tunnel? with the gas can? Id like a larger bag than the skins.

We've had customers install them yes but they've had to get creative with how because the tunnel width is as wide as the bag and it tapers quickly in the back.

This is just a mock up with our Elevation Compact. I don't know what length kits if any will allow the full size which is 16" long.

2015-10-10 09.46.21.jpg

Premium Features