• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Stuff for the Snowbike Rider!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
A lot is going on here including a completely new website. Here are some new products coming down the pipe for your Snowbike from Skinz. Most of the storage bags are and have been available.

Be courteous to your buddy behind you and add a snow flap.

Next Level Tunnel Bag with quick release.

Number Plate bag with out without headlight. (Available now)

Two Rear Fender Bags (Available Now)

Front Fender Bag (Available Now)

Airflex ball joint mount handguards!

Skinz Tunnel Bag

All of these items can be purchased through Sled Solutions on our new website on September 1st.

Thanks,
Paul

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
A lot is going on here including a completely new website. Here are some new products coming down the pipe for your Snowbike from Skinz. Most of the storage bags are and have been available.

Be courteous to your buddy behind you and add a snow flap.

Next Level Tunnel Bag with quick release.

Number Plate bag with out without headlight. (Available now)

Two Rear Fender Bags (Available Now)

Front Fender Bag (Available Now)

Airflex ball joint mount handguards!

Skinz Tunnel Bag

All of these items can be purchased through Sled Solutions on our new website on September 1st.

Thanks,
Paul
whats the dimension's and price on the sno flap?

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
I just went to your web site to look at the "Next Level Tunnel Bag with quick release." You want a lot of money for a bag with no information. Three pictures of the out side may work for some but not me. Can you get the camera back out and have someone take pictures and describe it? What are the measurements? What is on the inside? What is it made of? Throw us a 249.95 dollar bone.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I just went to your web site to look at the "Next Level Tunnel Bag with quick release." You want a lot of money for a bag with no information. Three pictures of the out side may work for some but not me. Can you get the camera back out and have someone take pictures and describe it? What are the measurements? What is on the inside? What is it made of? Throw us a 249.95 dollar bone.

It's not OUR product and can only post the information we are given. If you look at the SLED SOLUTIONS bag it has plenty of information.

Premium Features