• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RIP Animal....for those who still remember

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
FYI.....
For Dave's friends and those interested....Carolyn, Dave's wife, was remarried to a great guy this Summer. They are still living in the SW Salt Lake Valley. Their oldest daughter is engaged to be married and is a great gal. The other two other daughters have grown into beautiful young ladies. They have all moved on and generally doing well in life....but, without their dad!!!

Please ride so you come home to your families and those who love you after every ride!!!

Last edited:
R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
FYI.....
For Dave's friends and those interested....Carolyn, Dave's wife, was remarried to a great guy this Summer. They are still living in the SW Salt Lake Valley. Their oldest daughter is engaged to be married and is a great gal. The other two other daughters have grown into beautiful young ladies. They have all moved on and generally doing well in life....but, without their dad!!!

Please ride so you come home to your families and those who love you after every ride!!!

Life can be fickle. I am so glad that KIM still preaches safety and that so many realize the value of it. You're a good man Sunridge. and Dave's girls are awesome but like Kim says... they'd rather have Dave here.
It's not ok to die doing what you love. Ride safe.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Life can be fickle. I am so glad that KIM still preaches safety and that so many realize the value of it. You're a good man Sunridge. and Dave's girls are awesome but like Kim says... they'd rather have Dave here.
It's not ok to die doing what you love. Ride safe.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I was just a forum baby way back then, maybe just a lurker, but in the years since then I continue to be amazed by the impact Animal has had on so many people and the way so many people from here seem to carry on his way of living even if they don't know it.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
This might look familiar to some.

a0dcd754e782baf1780db414accccfba.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features