• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-motion

S
Sep 20, 2015
I just bought a new 2015 ski doo summit sp 146, and I was wondering if anyone has had or heard of the T-motion breaking and going throught the track

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
There have been some that brake the bottom arm , some guys weld a plate on the outside to beef it up. I will do mine befor the season starts, no point having a failiure if it can be fixed. From what I understand most guys got warranty, however my riding time is more valuable to me than warranty.

garfield 900

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Minnesota
T-Motion brackets

20141201_231036.jpg
Here ya go !!
I sold a few at hay days this year and few to a guy in Canada last season. I had a thread on here about them some where. His kid would brake one weekly. It was so bad he cut out a spot in his seat to store one, and i haven't heard back from him since. People don't realize that it not only breaks, but it usally rips a hole through your track. They are 250.00 dollars, billet aluminum either natural fish or anodized black and are about 5 oz heavier than stock ...cheaper than a new track and a ruined trip.
PM me for any questions on it

K
Mar 26, 2008
T motion

The T motion bracket that Garfield has is awesome. My kid broke 3 and B R P wouldn't warranty them anymore even with one year warranty left.
We now have the aluminum bracket it is awesome no more problem.
Keep the stock one under seat for other people.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I broke mine on my 13 and had a new (apparently stronger) one installed. I was told by the dealer that the 14 and newer was upgraded to a stronger unit? Not sure if that is true or not???

Nice upgraded Garfield!

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
under "normal" riding there is NO problems...IF you like big jumps or big drops then better shocks and stronger parts may be required...BJ

K
Mar 26, 2008
T motion

The kids all ways seemed to brake from lots of side HilLing hard on throttle.
I have seen 6 brake

Premium Features