• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did anyone hear Rasmussen is switching back to Cat?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
April fools?:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton

M
Oct 4, 2015
Montana
Rumors?

Doubt it too; BMP has more money to spend on R&D. I think Rasmussen was good for AC,but they should have listened to him more and paid him more. That being said, he is such a great rider, SkiDoo should have paid good money to some of us on here ( lesser talented) to ride their new 850's that do things to sleds you're not supposed to do, so that they would have known that their bulkheads were weak before they released the new ones!!!!!!!:bowl:

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Was just out riding in Utah/Idaho and one of the locals said he's riding in Montana now because he can't ride in Idaho anymore. Something along the lines of Burandt in Colorado situation. IDK but that was the rumor.

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
Was just out riding in Utah/Idaho and one of the locals said he's riding in Montana now because he can't ride in Idaho anymore. Something along the lines of Burandt in Colorado situation. IDK but that was the rumor.

Since when cant burandt ride in colorado? KLIM is based in colorado and the entire 2017 photo shoot was just done there in December & January. Was he in the state illegally? Why would klim sponsor someone who couldnt ride in their backyard?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Why can Rasmussen not ride in Idaho or Burandt not ride in Colorado??

Since when cant burandt ride in colorado? KLIM is based in colorado and the entire 2017 photo shoot was just done there in December & January. Was he in the state illegally? Why would klim sponsor someone who couldnt ride in their backyard?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but early on Burandt had some permit issues with his guiding service and for a bit could not guide in CO while that was being worked out if I remember correct. This was a few years ago and since then all has been worked out. So now he can legally guide in CO.

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Colorado is a sanctuary state for Polaris riders on the Federal Polaris offender registry so he should be ok to ride here.

I never quite understood the whole "personality/celebrity" thing. Seriously, do people buy trailers and sled parts just because they have Burandt's name on them? I'm all for the guy making millions licensing his name but count me out. Gotta cut this post short, need to run to the store and get some Amber Holt tampons for the wife.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Thought this was the Rasmussen rumor thread! Now Burandt can't ride in Colorado! lmfao!! Friend in Utah mentioned something about Rasmussen's situation being similar to Burandts and the internet turns it on its head in one or two posts!

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
Thought this was the Rasmussen rumor thread! Now Burandt can't ride in Colorado! lmfao!! Friend in Utah mentioned something about Rasmussen's situation being similar to Burandts and the internet turns it on its head in one or two posts!

Be careful what you comment. I guess a WA guy cant ask a question without jrizman giving you a negative vote.....

I did talk to my daughter who worked with KLIM on the shoot and she worked with the KLIM Marketing team out of Denver. She did say the main headquarters in in Rigby, but that the shoot was in Colorado and he had a bunch of his guys there that do clinics with him. She said the stuff they were doing on sleds was amazing though.

The whole "cant ride until your licensed as a guide" thing totally makes sense. I just got a different feeling by someone up above that maybe there was a "conspiracy" going on. LOL

Either way, Ill just crawl back into my Washington forum so I don't upset any more Colorado guys like jrizman and get another negative hit. My apologies for asking a clarifying question in a forum based on helping people.... (yeah that was a tad sarcastic)

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
^it is extremely easy to hit a thumbs if youre browsing on a phone, ive done it before.
just write those off and preach on bro!

J
Jun 5, 2011
West Slope Colorado
I must have accidentally hit the button, sorry. But dont be such an ***.
And you didn't ask a question, I looked back. You stated klim is based in CO. That's not true, now they may have operations here, but...
Relax a bit. I'll see f I can adjust the thumbs down, really stupid thread here anyway. Good lord.
Time to go ride some freshies!

Be careful what you comment. I guess a WA guy cant ask a question without jrizman giving you a negative vote.....

I did talk to my daughter who worked with KLIM on the shoot and she worked with the KLIM Marketing team out of Denver. She did say the main headquarters in in Rigby, but that the shoot was in Colorado and he had a bunch of his guys there that do clinics with him. She said the stuff they were doing on sleds was amazing though.

The whole "cant ride until your licensed as a guide" thing totally makes sense. I just got a different feeling by someone up above that maybe there was a "conspiracy" going on. LOL

Either way, Ill just crawl back into my Washington forum so I don't upset any more Colorado guys like jrizman and get another negative hit. My apologies for asking a clarifying question in a forum based on helping people.... (yeah that was a tad sarcastic)

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
playball.gif
pop2.gif

Premium Features