• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

eBay 25hp Apex chip?

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Seller looks legit...he has sold thousands of these for all different applications with tons of positive feedback.

Let us know how it works!! ;) :D :beer;

B
Nov 30, 2007
Meridian Idaho
It does look legit, but my question is why does it ship from europe when the address on their page is florida? I would try to get ahold of them before ordering. sounds pretty cool for us non boosted guys. I would like to know how it goes if you do it.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
sent htem a note to ask about it...I am not smart enough to know, but know performance chips are nothing new...would be surprised if we cannot get 10% more power out of tuning like is being done with Rapid Bike and or PowerCommander's

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
Most none boosted vehicles that run a chip will see very minor improvements. wide open throttle is it thats all you get unless you give it more air and more fuel and give the exhaust somewhere to go. Chips work well with all boosted vehicles like a diesel because you can add more boost and more fuel;)

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Most none boosted vehicles that run a chip will see very minor improvements. wide open throttle is it thats all you get unless you give it more air and more fuel and give the exhaust somewhere to go. Chips work well with all boosted vehicles like a diesel because you can add more boost and more fuel;)

quit confusing the issue with logic and reason!!!!! :face-icon-small-coo

D
Feb 26, 2008
edmonton, AB
a REAL tuner on an NA engine can give great improvements, not as large of gains as a turbo diesel but still worth the 2-400 bucks the tuners ussually cost. my truck saw great improvements in response, mileage, and power from idle to redline, as well as being able to make transmission changes in my case have made the truck much nicer to drive. and once you do a couple other bolt ons and tune according to the new airflow then the tuner can really free up more power.

B

boosted1

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
possible gains?

i have heard somewhere that you could raise the RPM's to 12000 and gain more ponies, apparently the Rapid Bike Box will allow you to increase RPM's as well,
The R1 and Apex have the same motors why is the bike 180hp and the Apex 150hp? most believe that the gear reduction on the clutch is the robber.
I think a 180hp Apex MTX would put this sled in the 800 class.....

Premium Features