• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Troy Lee Designs helmet

R

Rrated

Nov 30, 2011
Mankato, MN
Wondering if anybody wears a tld helmet and what they use for a breath box if any at all since they do not make one specifically for their helmets.

D

dp2826

Dec 31, 2007
NW Iowa
I use the one hjc sells, works good. I cut two small holes in the breath guard for the cheek pad snaps and it sits behind those.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I have worn one for years, the only down side is that they are TO vented. I had to tape the vents closed that are in the top of the goggle opening.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I have a TLD, SE-3 helmet and absolutely love it! Great fit and feel and compared to others I have had in the past.

I also looked around for a breath box and tried a couple different ones. Ultimately I ended up with a "Scorpion" breath box that I modified slightly and it seems to be working quite well. Basically added a little Velcro and made the side holes slightly large to fit the snap location.

Here's a link to the breath box I went with.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scorpion-Br...parel_Merchandise&hash=item5aec330532&vxp=mtr

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

Premium Features